Monday, February 6, 2012

Moving on up..

Well into a weekend drinking habit, I would drink every weekend... I made new friends, went to party's, and got attention from girls..

I thought drinking was the coolest thing ever..

A lot of the crowd was smoking weed, hash, and oil.. but I stayed away from it at first.. I thought that was a step too far..

So after countless parties and dances, and having what I thought was harmless fun, I tried smoking pot for the first time.

We used to party in someones garage, we could listen to music, watch TV, there was dartboards, lots of seats... and a pretty good group of people..

I bought a half pint of snake bite whiskey, and drank it in one drink.. in less than 5 seconds..

I didn't feel it at all, and thought I'd wasted my money...

A guy we'll call chaz, was drying out some "purple haze" in a beer box lined with tin foil,, they had a light bulb shoved into one end of the box, because it was still a little damp.


They ended up rolling 2 joints, and invited me outside.. So I decided I'd like to try it..
I took a few puffs, and didn't really feel anything... I said thanks, and started walking up the stairs and left them to finish.. I remember when I almost got to the top of the stairs, I was dizzy... and felt light headed..

Both the alcohol and weed was kicking in.. I made it inside and sat down, trying to hide the fact I smoked weed... I didn't want people knowing.. but My eyes were red, and everything was funny.

It turned into a pretty fun night, and I decided I liked this drug.. And thought where it was organic, there wasn't really anything wrong with it... it wasn't like I was doing heroin..

A week or so later, I left my house to go hangout on "the wall" which was a place all the youth hung out by the post office.. everyone was putting money together to try to get a few grams of "white rhyno" I had 5 bucks, and I didn't hangout with a few of the guys, so I thought I would make a couple of friends tonight by doing this.

we got it, and went to another guys shed, there was 6 of us, so they cut it up into little pieces and they all wanted to do "blades" which is where you heat up two butter knifes with a blow torch, pick up a piece with one knife, and push the other knife into it and inhale the smoke through a cut off pop bottle.

I remember I smoked 5 or 6 of them, and I was really high... everything was funny, A greco pizza commercial came over the speakers of the radio, and I laughed for about 20 Minutes.

I went home, hid it from my parents.. and had the best sleep of my life..

I decided then I wanted to hangout with that crowd.. they seemed cool, everyone liked them.. and they knew how to have a good time.

It wasn't long before I was smoking weed every day in high school...

But those stories will come tomorrow.

Thanks for reading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment