Thursday, February 9, 2012

Search party..



So the search begins..

I was running low on my Demerol.. I bought 8 more, but that was the end of them, with no re-fills left.
I skipped a day here and there, because I read about tolerance and addiction..
I read how expensive these drugs were... most pills would cost anywhere from 10-50 dollars... I couldn't afford that. How the hell was I going to get anymore?

I asked around,,,people told me of a few drug dealers who sold them, but I was too young to buy them there.. I asked the kids who sold me their a.d.d medication to look through their parents medicine cabinets.. No luck, No painkillers..

I put this on the top of my priority list, how could I get more of these? A Doctor maybe.. but I would need a good excuse.. I can't go to a drug dealer?.. how the hell else could I get these?

I was on msn messenger one night, when a kid I would talk to was on... In our conversation, he mentioned he needed money.. this kid wasn't into drugs, or anything of the sort.. I don't even think he drank then..
But I knew someone in his family was in pain.. So I told him to look through the medicine cabinet... write down the names of the prescriptions, and send them to me.. if any of them were good; I would buy them off of him.

.. later that night, I got a message from him... With a list of  4 or 5 medications..
I searched them all online, they were useless to me, blood thinners, and medications like that..
When one of the names jumped out at me "Hydromorphone HCL 4mg" .. I knew right away what this medication was.. this was the holy grail of painkillers, one of the strongest there was... this was "dilaudid" the drug I heard about at school... this was the mother load to me at the time..

Trying to act calm.. I told him " yeah The hydro's are worth a couple of bucks.. do you wanna bring me some to school tomorrow?" and he said he'd bring 12...

I could barley contain my excitement.. I was soooo happy! I had such a big smile on my face.. I was getting more! there was hundreds in that pill bottle.. and each of thees pills were equal to 3 Demerol on an equivalency chart... I read up on this drug the whole night before school in the morning.. For a beginner, 2mgs snorted was more than enough...

I only had 6 bucks, and mom wouldn't give me anymore, I made up some excuse why I needed it, for pop after gym class, and she told me just to drink water from your water bottle.. so with that plan failed, I needed to find someone to split on them with me..

I knew a kid who did "dilaudids" once before.. who was one of the people I actually heard the name from first. we decided to split on them the next day...

I woke up, showered, got ready for school, and basically ran up the road.. he was meeting me at 8:15 in the bathroom... so me and another kid named Gregg followed him into the bathroom. I told him that we were splitting on them.. I gave him my 6 bucks, and Gregg gave him his 6 bucks, and his passed us the pills and left..

Me and Gregg looked at each other and laughed! we just got 120 dollars worth of drugs for 12 bucks! we thought this was the coolest thing ever.,,

We both went to a bathroom stall to snort some of our drugs.. I cut 1 of the 6 pills in half, and snorted it, and put the rest in a baggie and into my pocket. This drug didn't burn.. it didn't make me cough.. it felt like nothing even went up my nose.

I stepped out of the stall, and waited for Gregg... he came out, and I asked him how many he did.. because he took a lot longer than me.. I just thought it was because he wasn't used to crushing pills like me...
but he told me he snorted all 6...

Now this is a warning.. six 4mg dilaudids= 24mg's of hydromorphone.. Which is WAY too much to take for a non tolerant person.. That was actually dangerous, and you'll see why later in this story..

Anyway, I made my way to class, and sat behind my friend Jack... he was interested in using drugs and stuff,, so I gave him the other half.. he went to the bathroom and did the same thing.. and sat down.

I was telling him how I was feeling an amazing rush come over my body... even better than the Demerol.. he was feeling the same thing.. we enjoyed it, and talked amongst ourselves about how good this felt.
We were both rushing.. it's so hard to describe this feeling.. your body feels warm, you can feel this warmth move through your body.. everything is OK, and you're very social..,

This drug was so much cleaner than the Demerol, it felt so much better and stronger...
(the reason for this, is because Demerol A.K.A(meperidine) is a synthetic opiate.. which means it's made by chemists to feel like an opiate.. Which explains the burning..

Dilaudid, is semi-synthetic, it has natural opiates found in poppy plants in it, with a few extra chemicals...
Dilaudid is in in the EXACT same class of drugs as heroin;Most heroin addicts would rather have dilaudid than heroin..  So you might think you're "just" taking a prescription pill prescribed by a doctor, but you're basically taking a different form of heroin..

I wasn't aware of this at the time.. I thought it was just a pill doctors prescribe.. so it must be someone safe, and less addictive.. but it actually is just as addictive..

I believe there should be more classes on drugs and drug addiction than there is in high school... I think they should bring in former addicts, to explain their story... They should explain the dangers of prescription pill abuse.. and explain it's actually just as addictive as heroin. They could re-structure the criteria for the students, make them do posters on it, and make it an important class.. not just 2 days in health class..
I'll leave that for another post, but it is important... and might help a few kids from ending up like I did.


Anyway, back to the story... Class was just about to end... I got up to get a drink of water... and who did I see running to the bathroom? Gregg, who took all 6 of his pills at once.. he was really sick.. and couldn't stop throwing up... he's lucky he didn't overdoes.. because it's very easy to do..
I don't know how he made it through that... but I don't think he took pills again for a while after that... I'm not even sure if he ever did. He's doing really well for himself, so maybe it's best he didn't just take half of a 4mg tablet.. or maybe he would have been an addict like me.

The rest of the day I was talking to everyone like crazy.. and really enjoying myself. Everyone just thought I was hyper today.. but I wasn't... I was on drugs, and in pure bliss..

I stayed that way till lunch time.. And went to my grandmothers.. I snorted 1 4mg pill after lunch when I went to brush my teeth..

Then I headed back to school. The other kid, jack, who was in my class.. asked for another one, so I gave him a half of one.. I forget the rest of that afternoon, but I knew I felt great for a long time, even when I went home.

I had 3-1/2 tablets left.. and didn't use them till the next day....

But that's gonna be in my next blog.

Feel free to comment, or message me if you have any questions or comments, I'm always open to suggestion, good or bad..I'm not getting many comments on my posts, and I would rather them be there then sent to my personal facebook account... Thanks guys!



5 comments:

  1. why dont you go to the highscool and talk to the students?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking to mom about that because she works there... I might contact jay miller and ask her. She still works there. And she was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this blog is a great idea! Altho parts of this makes me sad and cry lol And I like Sam's idea too, it would be great for you to talk to the high school students!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG just started reading this and have tears runnung down my face...I am so proud of you for doing this and PLEASE see about going to the school...

    ReplyDelete
  5. very brave, and Lucky Neil, You have done something Millions of people cannot do, I have also,been down the same old roads, pretty close to home, I am presently on Methadone 140 mg's...... but want to start coming off it 5 years clean with 6/7yrs with no dirty urine test!Its a good thing we have methadone and other drugs or I often wonder what may of happened to me , my kids, my family! I agree and have many stores to tell as well,AS YOU CAN IMAGINE! I just started reading,im over half finished..KEEP GOING because if i had read and If I had only had any warning, I MAY HAVE THOUGHT TWICE!

    ReplyDelete