Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Things are getting shakey..

So it's a few weeks later.. I've been buying pills, and got a bunch really cheap..

A person I knew who worked at a pharmacy was stealing bottles of them as soon as they came in..
She was putting in extra orders she said, and she had everything covered..

She was getting bottles of hydromorphone HCL contin..  Which is just time release dilaudid.
She had bottles of 24mg pills, and bottles of 30mg pills..

there was 50 in each white bottle, with the drug classification on the  front..
These are schedule 1 narcotics.. or CI which is drug classification number..

They are now in the same classification as the likes of  Heroin, Methamphetamine and cocaine..
But this wasn't always the case.... they just changed in not too long ago..


-Anyway, she called me up and asked me if I would like to buy them.. I asked how much.. and she told me 50 dollars for the 24mg and 75 for the 30's... 

I couldn't believe my luck... this was a dream come true.. she didn't know what these even were... she thought the Oxycontin was the big money maker.. I went to see a friend, and borrowed 100 dollars off of him, and told  him I'd pay him right back that night..

I went to meet her, she picked me up, and we drove around for a few minutes.. I gave her the money and gave me 100 pills..each worth close to 40 dollars...

Then she asked me if I wanted to buy two bottles of  Valium 10's.. for 25 dollars a piece.. I knocked her price down to 40 dollars for both of them.. they came in an apotex bottle.. white with a llittle blue on the lable and cap.

I asked her to take me to a friends house, who I knew took Valium everyday... I got the 40 dollars from him.. and told him I'd be back.. So when she dropped me off... I had thousands of dollars worth of drugs on me.
I had 100 of the two strongest doses of hydromorphone you can get.. and I had 200 Valium.

-Someone who isn't me (lets call him swim) just to avoid confusion, or charges being laid against him..
sold 10 dilaudids for 350 dollars.. gave the money back that I owed to those two pill addicts that I owed money too.. He even gave them pills for their trouble.. and kept some for his trouble..

So I had wayyy to many drugs to know what to do with... I used and used and used, and shared with junkies.. I gave a lot of them away for free. And sold some of them. I was under age at this point.. so I can no longer be charged for what I did... so I can now speak freely..

In the end I had 50 dilaudid 30's and 15 24's.. I  also had 40 Valium left.. and Roughly 400 dollars..
This should have been enough to last me 2 months if I used it right... but I didn't.. in two and a half weeks I was out..

I was really sick now, because my tolerance was even higher.. I called that girl again, and she told me she only had 1 bottle of 18's left, and then she was stopping... I told her I needed them tonight... she said well the price went up... and I said to how much? she wanted 400 dollars for the bottle this time.. she finally found out what they were worth... so I told her I only have 240 dollars left.. she ended up selling me 30 for that.. which was still better than street price.. so I was broke, and only had 30 pills left..

I needed to lower my tolerance... I would only do one a day at  12 every day.. that lasted 3 days, I was getting sick.. and I needed to do 2 a day now, then it all ran out once again... now what was I going to do?

This person lost their job, and faced criminal charges.. I only met her once before that at a dealers house.. she took my number, and she was the one who offered to sell these to me.

I have no idea what she's been up to, or what happened to her, because she wasn't from around the area.. but I hope she's doing better.. this was many years ago now.

Now I'll write another one tonight, it has to do with all of this.. take care guys. Sorry for the late post.

-Neil

3 comments:

  1. These posts are fantastic very real and raw! Thank you for sharing such personal and terrifying experiences and I will be following them and recommending them to people I know. Keep strong you are doing fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! they're getting harder to write latley... just some of the shame I still have and guilt built up from things I did.. But It's getting better, and I really find this blog is helping me, aswell as other people.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm new to tis how do I share, there are so many people that would love to share this with their loved ones

    ReplyDelete