Wednesday, February 8, 2012

number 10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrTNbeTp5Pc

This is an episode of home improvement, called what a drag... it's only part 1 of three. but it's a show that a lot of us have probably seen.. I just watched it; And it's got me thinking about the first time I got caught with weed.. And a tablet of xtc.

I told my parents I only smoke weed once in a while, only on weekends, and it was just a once in while thing.
And I told them the pill was a drug I ordered on line and got in the mail, a legal x.t.c they sold at the time. And it actually had the same design as the real xtc pill I had, so they bought my story...

I was trading weed for pills, and selling a bit of weed once in a while for pills..

For stimulants and opiates... I really wish I had of told them the truth that time, I convinced them that's all I was doing, and that I also drank once in a while at party's..
I wish I ended it there, and told them... but It was too late, my addiction was creeping in, and I didn't even know it..

My next big story will be done tomorrow. keep following, and share with friends, and with people who might find this blog helpful.

And feel free to comment on any of my posts, positive or negative feed back, it doesn't matter. Or if you have questions, msg me.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment