Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"makes us..harder..better..faster..stronger.."



You'd be surprised how easily drugs are available in school... I used to be able to buy anything from weed and pills, to cocaine..

Kids with A.D.D/A.D.H.D are often prescribed stimulants.. like Ritalin, to more powerful drugs like Dexedrine and Adderall.

Dexedrine and adderal are both forms of amphetamines, which are in the same class of drug as crystal meth.. With very similar effects on the central nervous system.. The only real big difference is meth has an extra methyl group in it's chemistry, which gives it a longer half life (lasts longer), and makes it a bit more potent. it's so cheap to make, that the prices are low, and the drug is readily available..
It's more common in the united states, but i've seen it makes it's way to halifax, and even around this area.

It's also made in a make-shift lab, with untrained people, who put a lot of different things into it.. You hear about meth having everything under the kitchen sink in it... well to some degree that's true.. There's many ways to make it, and the chemicals one needs isn't readily sold in stores. but it's found in things like starter fluid spray, or certain cleaners.. it's disgusting to think of what's in it. it destroys your body, and mind. All drugs do-to some extent-but meth has to be the most destructive drug there is.

Check out http://www.anti-meth.org/photos2.html to see time line pictures of people who take this drug..

.. I remember me and my friends buying Dexedrine (Dextroamphetamine) at school.. we could get 3 pills for our lunch money.. literally 5 dollars. I would take it, and I would be so focused on my work, even the teachers noticed.. every time a question was asked, my hand was the first one up.. and I would talk a mile a minute..

I thought it would solve all my problems with math class, which was the only one I was struggling with..
And it may have for the first little while, until I just started taking it to get high.. I would crush it and snort it, because I heard it hits you faster.. I even had a shotglass and screw driver hidden in the heater at school to crush up the time realease beads, as messed up as that sounds. I would take sometimes 10 a day, and would get chest pains and think I was having a heart attack.. I couldn't eat or sleep at night, and I would sweat like crazy. I would skip gym class, because I was scared my heart would be over loaded and just give out.

I would usually have to take pills to come down at night.. usually 4 gravol or benadryl.. Then I tried using Talwin to come down, and it would make me feel normal, like I didn't even take Dexedrine..
So I started looking for painkillers again, I found Demerol, and Tylenol 3's (codeine) and they made me feel great. But I wasn't using them to get high at this point, just self medicating to come down.. until one day when I couldn't get any stimulant pills. I had 5 kids I knew who would bring me their a.d.d medication. And this day everyone of them were out.. I went half the day feeling tired, and drained. I didn't focus on my work, and felt horrible. So I took 2 of the Demerol out of my pocket, and went to the bathroom..

I knew snorting them would get me higher, I studied up about them. The only more efficient way was injecting them, but I wouldn't do that in a million years... I crushed them with a battery from my Walkman, and snorted them through a 5 dollar bill... it burned, and I coughed and choked, and almost threw up. I was wondering why the hell I would ever do this. I put 4 pieces of gum in my mouth to cover up the taste.

I went back to my class on the third floor, and as soon as I sat down... the rush hit me..

No comments:

Post a Comment