Thursday, February 16, 2012

Funny how far i've come..

It's the little things remind me of how far I've come, like today for instance.. an old using friend got upset with me because I didn't talk to them anymore..

I've changed my life, I've done well...and I've had to change every single thing in order to do that.. old habits, old hangouts.. and most of all old friends.

He was quite offended and let his anger get the best of him...I was walking back home with my brother.. He was trying to bring up the past, then I ended up stumping him, and he just stuttered and told me to fuck off, then rolled the window up.

I'm just glad I'm away from all of that... and my life has come so far.

If you're reading this.. and you're having a problem with drugs, but want to change... change everything.. The people you hangout with can have the biggest influence on your actions.

Changing who you hangout with is usually hard... but once you do, it gets easier and easier..
Change where you hangout... change your habits.. find new hobbies and be productive.

Thanks for reading..

1 comment:

  1. hopefully someda that friend will be asking you for help

    ReplyDelete