Friday, March 9, 2012

How My Speech Went..

Well, For my first time public speaking... it went AMAZING, I was nervous for the first minute, but then I found my groove, and did great.. Theres a few things I could have done a little better, but I know that for next time.
I really got my message out there, and things are going really well..
I'm getting more speaking arrangements out of it, and everyone was really happy with my speech.

I'll post some more blog posts tonight and a few extra on the weekend for the days I missed.

Thanks guys!

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it went well, looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you neil you should be proud of yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great neil good for u ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! working on a post now! you should like it..
    Sorry I've been so busy lately, haven't been able to post anything new. But I can today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your speech was amazing and so inspiring! You did an amazing job and it is so brave of you to be sharing your story! Congrats on all the progress you have made, from what you said on Friday it seems as though you have really turned your life around. Thanks for sharing, I really look forward to reading more of it! (:
    -xstudent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm going to being doing a lot more public speaking, and hopefully getting into collage for September so I can make a career out of this!
      Thanks again.. it means a lot to me.

      Delete
  6. Way to go Neil. So proud of you, everyone is. :)

    ReplyDelete