Saturday, April 7, 2012

Yes.. and an Opana stop sign story.



Yeah sure, Can you pick me up?

"I'll be right out"

Old George was there pretty quick, and picked me up.. he had some coke, and we drove back to his place. .
He pulled out his gram baggy and dished out a couple of lines..

We snorted them off his dryer and started talking..
"So you're all clean eh? hahahaha!" He said to me..

"Clean from opiates.. I can still have fun once in a while"

We did a few lines, and drank a few beer.. We talked about drugs, how our plants were doing and work..
I was getting angry at one point and asked him why he pinned stealing the drugs on me..
He told me that If he didn't, he would have lost the whole contract, and 3 other people would have been out of work..

Well why did you do it in the first place? What can I say? Why did you steal all my change that time?

... He was right.. One day I went out there to see if he wanted to split on a pill, He wasn't home.. But he had a big cup of change... and I took 20 dollars out of it.. I just responded with "I guess we're even eh?"

And that was that... We never once talked about it again..

"Wanna go out to visit  Cindy?".. "Yeah sure" I said... So we drove out there..
When we got there, we stayed in the driveway for a second and dumped out some more coke from the bag.. We poured it onto a CD case, and each took a big line, probably close to 1/3 of a gram each... "So we wouldn't have to come back out in 20 minutes" (another dangerous decision)

We went inside, there was just a few people at Cindy's drinking beer.. We only brought 8 beer with us, but she had a lot in the fridge.. We drank another beer, but before I was done, my heart was killing me... It felt like it was beating at 500bpm.. I felt like I was going to be sick... "Excuse me" I said..

I ran to the bathroom, and splashed freezing cold water in my face.. My face was beat red... and I was getting scared... I drank at least 2 liters of cold water from the tap, then went back out.. I figured if I got a few more beer into me, it would slow my heart rate down.. because alcohol is a downer.. I chugged the beer I had..

I sat there with it while it was empty for a few minutes "Go grab us all a beer will you Neil?" Cindy said... "Yup"
I went out to the fridge.. I grabbed 4 beer, and came back out.. I passed one to another old man who was there, I can't even remember who he was now.. " Aren't you going to take the cap off?" Cindy said..
"He can take his own cap off can't he?" "You're a guest, and if you're grabbing someone a beer you always take the cap off!" she said in an angry tone.. "Sorry" I said... I took it back, and took the cap off.. then took the caps off the other two and passed them out..

I was feeling really weird.. my head was pounding.. but not in pain... I just felt a thumping in my brain, around my temples on each side... this constant pulse.. like a bass drum smashing into my head.. I was getting scared.. I chugged the beer in one drink, and went to grab another..

Cindy had some whiskey in the fridge, I took the quart bottle, took the cap off and chugged straight whiskey out of the bottle like it was water.. I'm not sure how much I drank exactly.. but it was a lot...

I finally started to feel better about 10 minutes after that.. but I didn't feel drunk at all.. there was still too much cocaine in my system, and whatever it was cut with..

As soon as I started feeling better, we talked about leaving (To go do a line) but we didn't want cindy or anyone else to know..
I asked Cindy for a lighter, and she gave me it, I put it in my pocket -By accident- but she got really mad at me... she called me a thief and brought up the fact I stole change from Geoge one time, which I paid back..
So I said to George "Lets just leave"

We did, but Cindy's daughter didn't want him to drive (for obvious reasons) and she drove us around.. we stopped on an old road on the outskirts of town, George took out the CD case, and made 2 more big lines... I thought about not doing it, but then the addict in me said "F%$@ it, just do it!" and sure enough, I did..  We drove back to Cindy's house, but I didn't want to stay there.. I told George I would meet up with him the next day, and I left..

My heart was pounding..... and it all started again... Each step I felt worse and worse... My heart was KILLING me, I thought I was having a heart attack.. This was 12:30ish at night.. it wasn't very cold..
I had 80 dollars in the bank, and 20 dollars on me..

I walked to the bank, which actually look me a long time.. I was scared I was going to have a heart attack... I was blowing my nose, trying to get the rest of it out of there.. I got my 100 dollars, and I went to the only guy I knew who was up at the time.. it was literally a 20 minute walk there and 20 minutes back... I didn't have time for that. I called a cab..

They drove me out there, I went in to meet Craig, and asked what he had... This guy went to the states a lot, and brought back weird drugs you can't get in Canada.. I asked him what he had, and he said OxyMorphone... I've heard of these before, the trade name opana) they were extended release

I've heard of them, but never in my life have I seen them.. But my heart was pounding..
I have 90 dollars after the cab, will you sell me 6 opanas? And what mg are they.

They're OP-40'S.. I'll sell you 5 for $90.00 and I'm telling you that's the best deal you'd ever get on these"
Ok, Sounds good to me"..

I got the weird shaped pills, and got a cab back to my house..

I wanted to stay away but I couldn't... I've heard of these, but I KNEW they were the holy grail of opiates next to pure heroin... and I heard each 40mg extended release (XR) pill sold for close to 50-60 dollars in the states... so I got a hell of a deal... less then 20 dollars a piece!

My head was pounding still, my mind racing... I still think this was cut with speed or meth.. Because usually when I snorted cocaine it felt good for a little while, but then you come down... With this stuff,  you don't come down for hours and hours... which, is a huge sign of an amphetamine cut (dangerous)

I went to erowid and looked up how strong it was, I was searching web-page after web-page and I finally just gave up and figured 1 would be enough.

I peeled it, snorted it, and put the rest away in my hiding spot...
I went on the computer, and started reading up more on it.. I was scared... I thought I took too much... This was a HUGE dose for someone, and I was fresh out of detox, so my tolerance was down again..

I got a powerful rush, it felt amazing... it felt like I shot a dilaudid, only I got this from snorting a pill... it was amazing... but then I started to get tired... I erased the computers history, and went up to my room... I lit a cigarette, and was nodding hard, I finally got awake enough to put the smoke out in the ashtray (instead of the sheets like most nights) and I remember nodding off for maybe 20 minutes... I was seeing things, pink elephants and other weird stuff from closing my eyes... I felt warm, content and my body felt so relaxed.

Then, I fell asleep... I woke up almost 10 hours later, it was 3 in the afternoon..
I couldn't catch my breath... one look in the mirror and I could tell my lips were blue.. I believe I would have overdosed if I wasn't on cut-cocaine that night... the stimulant in my system was enough to keep me alive and breathing a bit while I was asleep...

Oxymorphone is a POWERFUL DRUG and should NEVER be used by someone who doesn't know anything about it... it's extremely dangerous... so be aware.

I started breathing innnnn and outtttt..... innnnn and outtttt.... the color of my skin came back, and I was OK...but I KNOW I was lucky... I would have been dead if I only took a 40mg opana..  But I didn't wanna use another opana again.. They scared me..

-Neil

1 comment: