Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Contact me..

If anyone would like to ask me a question, or make a comment.. Please feel free to email me at neilcalder1@gmail.com
Or add me to face book.
Anything you tell me is kept in extreme confidentiality.. I'm only here to help, listen and offer advice.
I get emails every single day asking me questions.. and I LOVE answering them!

Also, I'm speaking at a doctors conference tomorrow, and I'm super excited! I'll let you guys know how it went!
My life is great... It's NEVER been better... and I've NEVER been happier than I am now! Drugs are useless.. Unless they're prescribed by a doctor for a legitimate reason, drugs never need to be abused. There's other ways to deal with your problems that are more productive and make you life A LOT better.
Drugs are never the answer for anything.


Thank you all.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Hello: I read your story in the Herald last week and have read through your blog.One question I have is, how do you remember all of the detail in your stories? (dosages you took, amount of money you had/didn't have etc.) I guess I'm wondering how you remember all this if you were high during the stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of them are estimates I suppose, so I don't have to say "I think" or "Around" but I do remember some perfectly.. Sometimes I'll remember how much I made, or a check I got and what I spent it on. If I would have 350 dollars I would spend it all on drugs.. I remember the prices, and just figure it out.
      I usually wouldn't even buy a pack of smokes, I would spend every cent I had on pills. Some stories, I can recount in perfect detail, I can picture every little detail, others I'm not 100% sure, and just put an estimate so I'm not saying "I bought a few pills" Or "I bought some pills"
      But I can guarantee each story is extremely close to what I say.

      Delete