Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sorry for the last few days..

Sorry for not posting in a couple of days..
The site I host my blog on wouldn't let me log into my account on Monday/tuesday, then I started a new job Tuesday and worked a back shift..

I'm currently writing a few blogs to make up for the wait, as I've gotten a lot of emails asking where or how I've been..

Things are great, I've just been super busy, and I usually have 10-20 emails a day to respond to regarding my blog/advice.

Just a quick update, I've read my newspaper article, it's finished and sent to press.. It could be out as early as tomorrow, or on the weekend. I'll make a post as soon as I find out letting you guys know. It's in the chorinicle herald, and I'm hoping it will be on their website.. I'm pretty excited about it.

Thanks for bearing with me, but a few new posts will be up within an hour.

-Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment