Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mery Christmas (Part 2)

So we left his house,
then walked over town.. We were both out of our minds, and had no idea where we were going, or what we actually planned on doing..

We basically stumbled over town, and made it to a motel in our town.. I'm not sure exactly what we planned on doing.. but we went up the stairs and started looking around..

We walked down the hallway, and I don't really remember a whole lot of what happened there.. but we were looking in a supply closet, then the guy I was with took off.. I was still in there looking around, and I could hear someone coming... I tried to hide, but he came right through the open door..

It was the owner of the motel, he flew in there and asked me "What the HELL are you doing here??"
.. I thought he was going to hit me he looked so mad.. "Get the hell out of here before I call the police!"
I had to brush past him sideways, then I took off down the hallway and down the back stairs... I ran as fast as I could, and ended back up and the guys house I was hanging out with..

We laughed it off, and talked about what we were going to do..
We thought we cold break into a place and steal something.. We just didn't know where..
I'm not sure who said it, but we decided we would break into the recreation center/ library in town...

It was an older building, so we figured they wouldn't have an alarm system.. We grabbed a butter knife, and went over there..

We walked over to where it was, it wasn't very far away from us..

We walked up to the door of the basement.. which was where the recreation center was located.. 
There was two doors, the first one was sort of a small porch area.. but the first door was unlocked..
We both went in, and shut it behind us.. so no one could see what we were doing..

It's a small town, and around the holidays no one was out... everyone was at home with their families..
but I was up to no good.. and getting worse every day..

We took the butter knife out and pushed it into the side of the door and the door frame.. it popped open in less than 5 seconds.. and we were in..
I unlocked the door and we started looking around..

There wasn't very much downstairs, but there was a back door leading to some stairs to the library part of the building.. It has a small lock on the door.. but it only took a few seconds to get that off..

We walked up the stairs..

No alarms went off, nothing happened.. it was so quiet up there.. and it was sort of eerie..
Just thinking about all of this is hard, and writing it and sharing it is even worse.. This was one of the worst things I've done.. I really wish I could take it back, but it doesn't work like that..
Of all the places that we could have went into.. we picked a place that helps other people, that gives kids something to do after school... This wasn't fair, and I really can't believe that I had in it me to do something like this.. it seems surreal now to think about, but it happened.. and I have to live with it... I just wish I didn't have to..

We looked around everywhere.. we looked in every filing cabinet, and every single drawer and desk..
We ended up finding quite a bit of money.. They were selling tickets on a gift basket, and we foumd that.. We found jars of change and envelopes with money in them..

Digital cameras and a lot of other stuff...

We ended up leaving, but that wasn't the last time I was in there during the holidays.. and I really wish it had of been.. but being an addict.. anyway to make money seems like a good idea.. especially when you're already under the influence of other substances..

-Neil.

(Sorry this is so short, it's my birthday, and i'm really busy.. so I don't have a lot of time to write about this... there's so much to this part of my story, and I need to have time to focus on it.. I don't want to miss anything, or rush through it and make mistakes. I'll try to write some more tonight!)

2 comments:

  1. When are you planning on doing a new post? been a while

    ReplyDelete