Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Creating my own mess..



Drugs intrigued me ..
I would search everything about them.. Before trying a new drug, I would visit countless websites to gather information on everything from how much I would need per kg of my body weight to get me high, to the L.D-50; or overdoes limit. I would search their chemistry, how they were made, what year they were discovered, and in some cases.. how to make them.

I searched up research chemicals, and how to synthesize them, but most drugs require materials not easily obtained by a 17 year old.. or so I thought..

With a little research, and scouring the Internet.. just about anyone could make certain drugs. This is quite scary, and although there has been some pretty strict protocols on the ordering of chemicals used in drug manufacturing; You can still find them with a little work and perseverance..

With a little work, and a credit card.. you can make anything from home-bake heroin from Tylenol 1's(with codeine), to more prominently created drugs like methamphetamine.

It all started with making hash-oil and hash.. which, sadly enough, is pretty much as easy as baking a pie..
Now although this isn't a high-tech drug synthesis; it still intrigued me to the point of making my own drugs.

It started with extracting codeine from tyleonl 1's.. then moved on to ordering drugs online..
I would order everything from legal drugs like salvia and Kratom, to drugs they use in veterinary medicine like ketamine.. All of which, was easy enough to find for a 17 year old..

Then there were drugs called research chemicals that you could order online. These drugs were at this point "Legal" and pretty simple to find. You can still find a source for them, but a lot of them have come under strict control policy lately because head-shops and online pipe and bong dealers have grabbed a hold of these drugs because they're being marketed under trade names..

The scary part, is after a qucik online search thismorning, I found a lot of these drugs under names like "4-X extasy" and "Herbal Plant food" .. I'm sure a lot of you have heard about "Bath salts" being sold in small packages that has the same effect as methamphetamine.. To me this is scary, reading up on deaths and the online ads where I can buy these really freaks me out. These are drugs, there is no sugar-coating it.. And the worst part is, none of them are F.D.A tested or approved. No-one knows the long term side effects of any of these drugs.. They could range from heart palpitations to causing cancer... we don't know, and won't know until it's too late.

People need to be informed (Not scared) of what's out there..  It's not the 60's and 70's anymore where the biggest worry was less potent marijuana.. the world is changing.. so is technology.. and so are drugs. These "Smart drugs" are simple to get, and I would post links, or more information about them, but I don't want them getting into the wrong hands..

Anyway, back to my story... I used to order all of these, and try them. I could get free samples from most vendors who were interested in making a big sale.. I looked up a certain speed like drug, and ended up making it myself in less then 4 hours with chemicals I could buy in my home-town and online. It took a few days of preparation, and I had to buy some stolen equipment from a friend at the high-school.. but it was actually quite easy. . Drugs are horrible enough when they're easily obtained in schools, but when a kid can go online and order "Legal" drugs with a pre-paid credit card, we're sort of pushed to take notice..

I'm writing this just to inform people. Go to Google and type in Research chemicals and see what comes up.. it's disgusting. Look at the name of these chemicals, then go to sites like wikipediea and look them up yourselves.. it's actually quite disturbing.

Thanks for reading. And sorry to get off track from my own story, but I feel as I have a voice, and a pretty decent following of my blog, I should at least try to inform people who don't know about these.

-Neil

5 comments:

  1. thank you for not posting the links cause you never know who is following your blogs to try to get the (bad) information..Good luck on the Herald interview =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bath salts. I remember when that one was a secret known only to a select few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. speaking of these bath salts .......look up ZOMBIE attack in Miami......

      Delete
  3. The scary part of it kelly, is anyone can find them now.. I used to have to search for days and days.. now they're marketed as plant foods and cleaners..

    @steve- I know, it was a big secret, now almost anyone who reads a newspaper or watches the news knows about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the "zombie video"... He's displaying psychosis... People don't know the long term effects, or high does effects... its scary

    ReplyDelete