Thursday, April 5, 2012

How my interview with the Chronical Herald went..

I was so nervous before he came to the door, I felt sick to my stomach...
But as soon as I started talking to him, he was a really nice reporter, and the story came along great.

We talked about everything from my past, and how I'm doing now and all of the things i'm doing to help others.. We spoke for about two hours, so I know this is going to be a great story..
We talked about the format I'd like it in, and the message I want to get across with it.. it's great!

This is such an awesome opportunity to get my blog out there to other people who need it... it's going to help a lot of other people, and I'm so lucky to have this chance to get my story about there.

Thanks for everyone who supported me, and whoever called the herald and told them about this... Well thank you. You helped my chances of reaching more people who need this blog tremendously. Thank you for that.

I'll let you all know what issue it will be in, I'm thinking it'll be in either thursday or fridays... I'm hoping anyway.

Thanks to everyone who reads my blog and shares it with their friends and family. It's really taking off, and i'm so proud of myself..

-Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment