Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sneaking around..

It was the same thing as the previous weekend..

I came in, high..
Laid down, and mellowed out for a while.. I always read some random book, or magazine.. Or tried to at least..
I would shower twice a day, eat a lot of junk food, and just sorta hangout..

I'd play cards when I could, but most of the time I was too tired from the drugs to actually wanna do anything..

It was the next morning.. We got our medication.. and I actually saved mine for a while.. I didn't want to snort it, I wanted to inject it..

We got our brunch.. I ate a little bit of mine, and saved what I could... It was hard to eat until I did a pill..
Then I would get extremely hungry..

I was waiting for our recreation time.. It's the only thing that mattered at this point.. and waiting was torture..
I wanted to get out there, for our 30 minutes, and grab my rig and be on my way...

I was watching tv... The same shows every weekend.. "Horse power TV" And other stupid "Hot rod and 4X4 shows I hated... I just wanted to get outside..

They finally let us, and I couldn't wait..

We walked past maximum, and I knew a couple of the guys in there.. They were asking me for tobacco, and I gave one guy I knew a few smokes and some matches I brought in..
It was a risky move, because I had my "Medication" Hidden upstairs inside a book..

I just tossed it to him and kept walking like I didn't see him.. They asked us if we wanted coats, so I grabbed one..

We went out, and I instantly scanned the ground for it..

There was a light snowfall, so I coudln't see it.. but I knew exactly where it was..

I grabbed a basketball, which was the closest thing in the yard to the rig..
I could accidentally roll the ball towards the spot, and pick it up without them knowing..

I took a shot, and purposely aimed the ball so it would bounce and roll towards the spot..

I ran to get it, ran post the spot where the needle was, and picked it up..
I turned around, and one of the guards was watching me..
I just ran back towards the net and he turned back around..

The guards here were smart.. They were trained to watch for any suspicious behavior, and they got a lot of packages that were meant to come in there.. They scanned the yard before they took us out, and they would make sure we weren't bringing anything in..

With that said, I still got away with a few, and I'll talk about that later..

Anyway, I took the same shot.. It bounced almost beside where the rig was..
I bent down, picked it up and shoved it into my sleeve as I picked the ball up... my heart was racing.. I turned around and the guard was looking at me..

I wasn't sure if he noticed, so I ran back and took a shot..

I hit actually got the ball in and he said something along the lines of  "First time for everything"
Which were my thoughts exactly..

I took a few more shots.. then started walking the small track around the yard..
As I did this, I shoved it into my underwear..

And waited... by this time, it was already 20 minutes or so that we'd been out there..
I wanted to go in bad.. I could hardly wait..

One guy told the guard he had to use the bathroom, he asked a few of the guys if they wanted to stay out longer, and they all agreed..

When they were taking the other guy in, I told them I'd like to come in now too instead of waiting out there..
I told them I was cold..

I took my jacket off, and they brought us upstairs..

I sat laid down in my bed, and the other guy went to the bathroom..
I grabbed the book I had hidden my pill in, and got it.. I grabbed a change of clothes, and a towel... some soap and shampoo, and got ready for a "Shower"

I also grabbed a few pieces of paper, and a bottle of pop.. For the cap..

I waited until he got out of the bathroom, and started the shower... I also started crushing the pill with my foot, and the cap/paper contraption that ended up working the best..

There was still a few beads I hadn't crushed.. but I didn't care at this point..
I took water from the shower.. as hot as it would go and put it into my brown cup..
I drew up the water quick, and squirted it into the cap over the powder..
I crushed it up with the orange cap of the needle, and mixed it around for a long time.. I wanted to get every mg of Dilaudid into my veins.. it took a while until it looked good..
I took a piece of cotton I brought in -Which is hard to get in this jail for some reason- They don't even have q-tips which is strange.

I sucked up the mixture, and added another drop of water with my finger-Usually a very bad idea as your fingers aren't sterile- but either was anything else at this point..
I sucked it up again, and had a full needle of dilaudid..
I forgot one thing though... something to tie my arm off with..
The only thing I could use was a pair of pants... I had to tie it a certain way, and pull the other leg through the knot.. but it worked..

I found the vein, and injected..

I took the tie off, and sat on the toilet..
I felt amazing..
I felt like I was in heaven... I was here, in a jail bathroom, injecting drugs from a dirty pop cap.. yet I felt like I was at the peak of my life.. Which is twisted, and hard to believe at this point in time..
I can't believe that's what I lived for... But I did..

I felt great..

I jumped in the shower, and washed myself very fast... I got out, and dried off..

I put the cap in my towel, after saving the cotton in a piece of paper (It was the only one I had)
and eating the beads.

This is what I did for the rest of the weekend... Same shower routine... same thing every time..

Until Monday morning..
I saved all my xanax under my tongue, and took it an hour before we were getting out that morning.. I also saved my pill so I wouldn't have to worry once I got home. I figured the xanax would hold of my cravings and sickness for a little while.

I hid the rig, and they let us out..

I was happy I wouldn't have to sneak one in anymore..
I really wished I had a spoon, but I couldn't get one..

They released us, and I jumped into the car..
Another guy I knew picked me up...

I told him to take me home, and drive fast... I told him I was sick, and needed to get a pill somehow (even though I had one)
"I've got some 18's man, don't worry"... "got a rig too?" I said... and he did..

He gave me 2 18's for free, he only had 6.. so that was a big deal..
He told me I owed him 30 dollars whenever I could get it... I was fine with that..

I fixed up in the car, instead of going to timhortons..
I used an old pop can he had in the back seat.. Which was extremely Un-sterile..

And a bottle of water..

I took the string out of my sweater, and used it as a tie...

We were just out of town, but the pied piper motel when I actually hit...
I pulled off the tie, and once again... I was in heaven...

In a dirty car, injected shit off of a pop can, and I felt like I was in heaven..
funny how your views and morals can change so fast..

-Neil




No comments:

Post a Comment