Friday, May 11, 2012

Come on over..

I got a text from a friend of mine..

"I'm sick buddy, are you holding any?" ..

I was pretty selfish when I was sober, but as soon as I got high, I was your best friend, i'd give or share anything I had..

"I'll be right up man"..

I went to visit "Brandon"... Not a lot of people knew he used.. but he was addicted.. He was a few years older than me.. and people still don't know about his past. He's clean now, and has a great life.. I haven't talked to him much lately, but the few times I have, I can see the difference in him.. He's happy, and free again..

Quiting drugs is the best thing you can do for yourself... you won't believe how vastly different and better your life will get in just a few short months...

I stopped over with a few pills in my pocket... He told me the same thing he always did "I get a check in 2 days and I'll give you 30 for that one pill and blah blah blah, if you let me borrow two i'll give you 50, blah blah blah"
.. All of which never happened... But knowing how it felt, I gave him 2 pills, and asked for a plate and a spoon...

He didn't know I was injecting yet... so I pushed all the powder from my pills onto the spoon... I told him I had to use the bathroom and I'd be right back..

I carefully carried it upstairs into his bathroom.. And sat it on the sink.. He was downstairs still crushing his pills... it took him forever to actually crush the things...
So I knew I had some time..

I took out my kit, and poured water over the mixture.. and used a lighter to head it up... it was quick... dropped in the cotton, and sucked it back... I put the cap back on the needle, and cleaned the burn marks off the bottom of the spoon..

I washed it twice, then sat it down to dry...

I took off my belt, then wrapped it tightly around my bicep.. I held it tight until my veins pumped up...  and injected into my arm.. I let go of the belt, which I was holding with my teeth at this point.. and sat there on his toilet with the lid down..

It hit me in about 5-6 seconds... the rush... the powerful rush... I loved it, it was amazing..

I was in a different world... I happy world, where nothing else mattered... I came downstairs, my eyes were small, and he knew I was high... (you must have snorted your pills as soon as you went up there) he said...
"Yes, I did, sorry about that man, I just really had to sh*t" ..

I passed him the spoon and he took them to the kitchen, he came back into the living room and we sat and talked there for 2-3 hours..

I got another text on my phone..
"30mg M.S's for sale .. $2.50 each"
Me: I'll be right up!"

So, I had to go I told him... "Don't you wanna stay a little longer?... I told him know... I told him I could get him morphine 30's for 10 bucks each if he could find some money... and sure enough, he had some... He just lied to me to get some free pills...

"Here's $50.00, see if he'll do 6 for 50... " ... "OK man, I'll try"
I had a little money myself.. I think I had 40 bucks or so.. I can't remember exactly.. 100%

I ran up the road..
This guy lived in the outskirts of down, and it was a far ass walk in the wintertime..
I got there, and he had them...
I told him I wanted $90.00 worth, but if I was buying that much I wanted the extra four to make it 100.00 worth... And he obliged... I got 40 pills, and went back down to see Brandon.. which was a far ass walk back..

I got there, and gave him 6.... I said "He didn't want to... but I got 6 out of him.. "

Thanks man, I promise I'll have your money in a few days, that money was for my phone bill, but i'll have to pay that when I get that money too"

I left after I warmed up thinking "Yeah whatever" ...

I went home... I was freezing.. I got a bath and warmed myself up..
I got out, and stashed everything in my room.. I had 34 morphine 30's.. The eslons* not sure how to spell it, *capsules..

I played video games and stuff until late that night.. when everyone was in bed...

I went downstairs, and made sure no one was up...
I put something on tv, and made sure the volume was low in case I heard someone... I had a book-bag half opened in case I needed to ditch something...

Morphine is hard to cook up to inject, so I saved my hydromorph contin wash from the first time that morning..
I poured the beads from 4 morphine capsules (120mg's) on the outside of it.. and didn't crush them.. I added boiling water I had poured out of the kettle into a travel mug... I poured it into the mix... and then started heading it with a candle..
I sat it back down on the table on a wet piece of paper towel..

I squished the morphine beads with the cap of the needle, and moved them all to one side.. it was a jelly mess..
but if you do it just right you can get almost all of it...
I had a 3cc right now, so I could suck up a lot each time..
I would add another 2 units cook it, squish the gelly stuff, then suck it up through the cotton... I repeated this, and added an 18mg hydromorphone contin pill and added the morphine laced mixture(about 1 1/2cc's to the spoon, I cooked it up lightly, and crushed everything, and then sucked it back up..
I added a litttttle more water from another needle to the mix, a few more points, and sucked it up once more in the bigger needle..

I flicked the air bubbles out, and tasted it... I could taste both the dilaudid and the morphine.. I could tell the difference easily..

I injected it... and it was powerful... I felt the pins and needles.. and the rush... I couldn't move, I just sat there... my eyes rolled into the back of my head..

I was in heaven..

I was nodding off hard, seeing things in my own mind, like a dream.. and I was happy... or so I thought...
I came to an hour or so later, and chucked everything in the bag, but not before taking the wash... I added 2 cc's of water, and cooked and crushed the hell out of the beads and gelly mixture, which I spread into all 4 corners of the leftover hydro beads...
I injected it again, and got another great rush... I ate the remaining powder as not to waste it, and went into my room... I listened to music with my eyes closed... smoking cigarettes..

I ended up passing out some how, and woke up the next morning...

I knew it was going to be a good morning.. but I had to save enough for this weekend, or maybe even the next weekend too.. I had enough..

But as a junkie... it doesn't matter how long the pills COULD last you... if you have a lot.... you're more apt to do a lot...

My next blog will describe that..

No comments:

Post a Comment